For the next four minutes I want to engage you in a simple and powerful mindfulness exercise. In this mindfulness exercise we will use what we have learned about mindfulness and breathing to center our bodies and minds around how powerful you are.
Note: this mindfulness exercise is best completed as audio only.
Let’s get started:
- Find a comfortable position
- Close your eyes
- Perform three of the 4-7-8 breathing exercises you learned about or any other breathing exercise you like
- As the audio plays, keep your eyes closed and allow yourself to take in these positive words
After the exercise, reflect on the following questions:
- Is there a dream you have that you are too embarrassed to tell anyone about?
- What are you doing to accomplish this dream?
- What are you willing to do to accomplish this dream?
- Do you know how powerful you are?
- What, if anything, is holding you back from what you want to achieve?
- What steps will you commit to today in order to reach your goal?